Monday, December 29, 2008

Feliz Navidad

Christmas was wonderful at our house. The kids got up at 4:oo am. Yes, they lost their minds. However they weren't allowed to wake us until 7:00 am, 'cause we like to torture um like that. AND to make the torture worse, we have to eat breakfast first. Aren't we mean?


Santa packed the tree with goodies. The gifts spilled out from under the branches. After Marty and I got some coffee into our groggy systems, we made breakfast, (the traditional egg and bacon burritos) and then I donned my Santa hat and began the present handing out.


My husband spoiled me as usual, but my favorite gift from him was this....



That is our front door behind it, so you can tell just how big it is! I LOVE IT! He found the print, had his brother in law print it on vinyl and attach it to the board and then stained and built the frame himself. I tell you, Marty is a genius.


You can read more about the print here.


We moved a little furniture and hung it in the bedroom. Every time I walk in I can't help but stare at it.

No comments: